I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Teeth Implants Can Improve Your Quality of Life
Although teeth implants have been around in one form or another for thousands of years, it’s only been in the last 50 years or so that they’ve evolved into the modern marvels of dentistry that they are today. Implants are usually made from medical-grade titanium, as it was discovered that this metal fuses with your jawbone to form a sturdy base for replacement teeth. After an oral surgeon places them in your jaw, new bone cells will grow around the implant and the two will become one through a process called osseointegration.
At this point, you’ll have several options for your new replacement teeth, including:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – We can cap a single implant with a beautiful, custom-fitted crown to restore your smile and your bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will anchor to at least two implants, filling in the gap in your smile and making biting and chewing easier.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will stay firmly in place thanks to a system of snaps and balls attached to implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures, as the forces of biting and chewing are transferred through a metal bar attached to your implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Dharia will develop a treatment plan to restore all your teeth using dental implants so you can smile confidently and chew comfortably again.
Don’t suffer through life without all your teeth. Call Marina Landing Family Dentistry today at 510-990-9650 to find out more about dental implants in Alameda.