I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Repair Your Smile With a Dental Restoration
There’s no sense in going through life with damaged or diseased teeth. Failing teeth can make your life more difficult than it has to be. You end up picking and choosing what you can eat off the menu and hiding your smile behind your hand.
At Marina Landing Family Dentistry, our restorative dentistry can repair your smile and bite and make you proud to show your teeth again. When you come in for your consultation, we’ll help you decide on a course of treatment that’s right for you. You may need some of these restorative treatments:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth fillings will stop decay and and restore your biting and chewing capacity. We’ll make sure your new filling blends in with the rest of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are used when tooth damage is too extensive for a filling but doesn’t require an entire crown. They are bonded into place to cover your dental damage.
- Root Canals – We can handle many cases of root canal treatment in-house. We’ll clean out and sanitize the tooth, then seal it to prevent further damage. A crown is usually placed on top of the repaired tooth.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can be used either by itself for tooth repair or along with a dental implant to replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – Like a crown, a bridge can be used with or without dental implants. It will fill in gaps in your smile and give you back a strong bite.
- Dentures – You can choose from several types of dentures ranging from conventional full and partial dentures to implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implant Restorations – After an oral surgeon places your implants, Dr. Dharia can secure your replacement teeth to them to give you back a complete smile.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Widespread dental damage will be a thing of the past when we develop a treatment plan to restore all your teeth. We can use dental implants, dentures, or a combination of the two.
There’s virtually no end to the options we have to rebuild your smile and your bite! Call Marina Landing Family Dentistry today at 510-990-9650 to schedule an appointment with a restorative dentist in Alameda. You can also request an appointment online.