I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Protect Your Favorite Smiles With Our Many Dental Services
By the time your child is 2 years old, they will have a good number of teeth. This is a great time to bring them to our office for their first dental visit. Many times we start kids with a happy visit to get them used to being in the dental chair and to meet us. After visits, we offer kids prizes from our treasure chest, crayons, and stickers. This helps make them happy about their return visits.
As they get older, their health needs will change, just as yours will. The good news is, we can treat smiles at every stage of life with our many services:
- General Dentistry – Professional cleanings and exams can keep your loved ones free from tooth decay and gum disease. Plus, you’ll find custom mouthguards, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments for added smile protection.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Using one or more of our cosmetic services can improve your smile and boost your self-confidence.
- Invisalign – Straight teeth are better for your oral health. Both teens and adults can benefit from orthodontic care with clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can repair damaged and decayed teeth and replace missing teeth with our restorative care.
- Dental Implants – Make your replacement teeth as strong as they can be. Get implants to replace the roots of your missing teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Save yourself the time and expense of visiting a specialist. We can perform dental surgery, including tooth removal, at our practice.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Your dentist can help you improve the quality of your sleep with a special oral appliance. It’s good for your loved ones, too, because it can stop them from snoring.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth in your sleep affects your oral health and causes headaches, jaw pain, and other problems. Stop the pain with a night guard.
To make your care less stressful, we have invested in technology that improves your visits. Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras allow us to find problems sooner, when treatment is easier and less costly. You also should ask about our sedation options if anyone in your family has dental anxiety.
Call 510-990-9650 or request an appointment online to make an appointment with your family dentist in Alameda, CA.