I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Come Here for General Dental Care to Preserve Your Oral Health
Healthy smiles don’t just happen on their own. They require regular care and maintenance. This starts with your daily oral care routine. The American Dental Association recommends brushing twice and flossing once daily. But the ADA also encourages everyone to get professional dental checkups a few times each year.
When you come in for an appointment, you can take advantage of many general dental services:
- Dental Cleanings – We will remove any plaque and tartar that has built up since your last appointment. This goes a long way in keeping you free from decay and gum infections.
- Dental Exams – We are always looking for potential problems. In addition to a visual inspection, we take digital X-rays to monitor changes in your mouth and intraoral cameras to get a close-up view. Treatment is easier and loss costly when we find problems early.
- Fluoride Treatments – You can make your teeth more resistant to decay with fluoride.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are like a shield that protects your teeth from cavity-causing bacteria.
- Mouthguards – If you play sports or have problems with teeth grinding, you can get e a custom mouthguard to protect your teeth.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Using ViziLite technology, we’ll shine a special light on the soft tissues of your mouth to identify abnormalities that could indicate oral cancer. Early detection is invaluable for treating this disease.
Relax, You’re in Good Hands
Some people experience dental anxiety. This can make even simple oral care difficult. Our team understands this. We have decades of experience caring for patients. As a result, we know how to help even the most nervous patients feel at ease during their appointments.
If you or someone you love feels stress about going to the dentist, talk to us about our amenities. You can listen to music on our noise-canceling headphones. You can distract yourself by watching one of your favorite television shows. You also may prefer to enjoy the pain-blocking and calming effects of sedation dentistry. We offer both laughing gas (inhaled sedation) and medication (oral sedation).
Call 510-990-9650 or request an appointment online to plan your next visit for general dentistry in Alameda, CA. Our team at Marina Landing Family Dentistry wants to keep your smiling for many years to come!