I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Get the Smile That You Dream of Having
You already know what great smiles look like. You have seen them on screens big and small. You’ve seen them in celebrity magazines and in your daily life too. You can see that same kind of smile in the mirror with our many cosmetic services:
- Dental Veneers – Fix chipped, broken, and cracked teeth. Hide gaps, crooked teeth, crowded teeth, and stained teeth. You can do all this and more with standard porcelain veneers or Lumineers prepless veneers.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a cost-effective option to make quick fixes to your smile. Bonding can correct chips, cracks, and small gaps and cover stained teeth. A bonding treatment doesn’t last as long as veneers.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening goes deeper than drugstore products to remove stains. Your smile can be brighter in less time with in-office and take-home whitening products by LumiSmile.
- Tooth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Take off a little enamel or a little gum tissue to reshape your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have a gummy smile, your teeth may not be as noticeable as you would like. With gum reshaping, you can keep your gums from overshadowing your teeth.
- Snap-On Smile – This is a custom-made oral appliance. When worn, it gives you the kind of smile that you want. It can serve as a temporary fix until you get a more permanent solution, or you can replace your appliance every few years to preserve your new smile.
- Invisalign – Adults and teens can use this proven orthodontic treatment to straighten their teeth and fix overbites, underbites, and other bite issues. Since the aligners are clear, you won’t feel self-conscious during treatment.
- Smile Makeovers – For a dramatic improvement to your smile, combine multiple services (including restorative options, if needed) to create a completely new smile.
Our team uses equipment like a laser to make your cosmetic treatments as comfortable as possible. For example, we’ll reshape your gums with a laser instead of a scalpel. Your dentist will numb your mouth with local anesthesia. You can also enjoy a beautiful view of the bay and noise-canceling headphones while we work, or catch up on a favorite TV program. If you feel nervous, you can receive dental sedation.