I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Make Us Your Home for Comprehensive Dental Care
Every person who walks through our doors should feel at ease sitting in one of our patient chairs. At Marina Landing Family Dentistry, patient comfort is a top priority along with your oral health. To keep you as relaxed as you can be, we offer dental sedation, local anesthetic, and distractions in the form of in-room televisions and noise-canceling headphones. Plus, we have invested in technology to improve the quality and efficiency of your care.
Trust our team for the best:
- General Dental Care – Focus on prevention with comprehensive cleanings, exams, and services like dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and oral cancer screenings.
- Family Dental Care – We welcome patients as young as 2 years old, so you and your loved ones can come to the same dental office.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Upgrade your smile with whitening, veneers, and bonding or combine services in a smile makeover.
- Invisalign – Teens and adults can get the straight smiles they want with this discreet orthodontic option.
- Emergency Dentistry – Don’t hesitate to call if you have a dental emergency. Often, we can see you that same day.
- Restorative Dental Care – Fix your teeth so that they can be beautiful, strong, and functional once again.
- Dental Implants – Restore your smile with implant-supported dentures, bridges, and crowns.
- Oral Surgery – Come to us for bone grafts and teeth extractions, including wisdom teeth extraction.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Wake up feeling refreshed and energized when you treat your nighttime breathing issues.
- TMJ Treatment – Prevent teeth grinding so you can alleviate jaw pain, headaches, and other issues.
Let us get to know you and your loved ones. We find that we provide better service by giving each patient the time and attention they deserve. We would love to meet you and your family soon!