I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Improve the Appearance of Your Teeth & Gums
Your smile is a big part of how you present yourself to the world. Whether you are applying for a job, meeting a potential client, or getting to know a romantic partner, your smile is a memorable part of those encounters. Put your best self forward! With our help, you can create a better smile with a combination of cosmetic services:
- Dental Veneers – You can hide many flaws with veneers, including breaks, chips, cracks, gaps, crooked teeth, and crowded teeth. Choose from porcelain veneers or Lumineers prepless veneers.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a cost-efficient way to fix chips, cracks, and small gaps between your teeth. While it costs less than veneers, your results won’t last as long.
- Teeth Whitening – Using LumiSmile professional whitening products, you can remove deep stains from your smile. Choose from in-office or take-home whitening options.
- Tooth Contouring – Removing a little enamel can make oddly-shaped or oversized teeth fit in with the rest of your smile.
- Crown Lengthening – Taking away gum tissue in targeted areas can make specific teeth more visible.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have a gummy smile, reshaping is a way to remove periodontal tissue to redefine your gumline.
- Invisalign – These clear aligners are an effective way to create a straight smile and correct bite problems. They are more comfortable and convenient than braces.
- Snap-On Smile – This is a kind of oral appliance that you wear over your teeth to change the appearance of your smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Make repairs to damaged teeth or replace lost teeth to improve your smile’s appearance.