I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Preserve Your Oral Health With a New Crown or Bridge
Crowns and bridges are the workhorses of restorative dentistry because they can be used in so many ways to repair smiles. Depending on the tooth being repaired as well as your wishes, we can have them made in ceramic, zirconia, or gold.
We’ll take digital impressions (without the goopy, distasteful mess of traditional impressions) and send the specifications to our lab partner who will custom craft your new crown or bridge and send it back to us. You’ll then return to the office to have it placed. Dr. Dharia will make sure it fits perfectly and that it lines up evenly with your bite. We want you completely satisfied with your new restoration.
Below are some of the repair options we have using a custom crown or bridge:
- Crown for Tooth Repair – We’ll cap a damaged tooth with a crown to strengthen it and prevent further problems.
- Implant-Supported Crown for Tooth Replacement – Replace a missing tooth with a dental implant topped with a crown.
- Standard Fixed Bridge – This bridge anchors to your other teeth to fill in gaps in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We’ll secure your new bridge to at least two dental implants for stability.
- Inlays and Onlays – These partial crowns provide a mid-range repair between a filling and a full crown.