I love going to Dr. Dharia! She is very thorough; she explains the procedure and everything in detail. I have never been to the dentist like her before because she genuinely takes time to explain everything on X-rays and take teeth pictures and show it! Great experience and personality! Highly recommend people out there to go with her! Also, the location has great views and that a plus!
Modern Dentures Will Give You Something to Smile About
If you haven’t ever tried dentures, or it’s been a while since you have, you’ll be in for a pleasant surprise. Today’s dentures far surpass those of yesteryear. Thanks to advances in materials and manufacturing, modern dentures fit better and last longer than ever. They are a great option for many people who would otherwise live without their teeth. We offer several styles of dentures here at Marina Landing Family Dentistry, one of which will be right for you:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This type of denture replaces a full arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They can be easily removed each day for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have several healthy teeth remaining, partials are a good option. They clasp onto your other teeth and are removed easily for cleaning.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Kick your dentures experience up a notch with these teeth. They will anchor to a set of dental implants using a snap-and-ball setup. They’ll stay firmly in place until you remove them.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures, as they will attach to a metal bar that is secured to dental implants. They are designed to only be removed by your dentist, so you just brush and floss them like you would your natural teeth.
- Temporary Dentures – We’ll supply you with a set of temporaries to wear while your final restorations are being made.